Posted in: FB Team / FB Team Posts

Workout Complete + New 4 Week Challenge on 3/12!

Hello FB Family!

How are we doing today? Have you tried any interesting new workouts lately? Tasted any fun new recipes?

This morning I enjoyed Nicole‘s new total body workout to boost body image. I really, really enjoyed it and highly recommend it if you haven’t tried it yet. The workout itself was great, of course, but the added prompts to increase awareness and appreciation of what my body was capable of and all the things it does for me, was such a treat and such a great way to start off my day. Loki was great company, as always - belly up, rolling around, snorting and having a good time while I worked out.

Despite life being as chaotic as ever, I’ve been doing a good job of keeping up some semblance of workout consistency. This feels like a win! I’ve also started doing tech/news free mornings, swapping it for a book, exercise, listening to music or tidying up my space. Just small things that help me spend a little quality time with myself before the day starts.

So onto the exciting part of this post: as you might have noticed, we haven’t announced the March challenge/program theme yet! I’m happy to tell you that this Sunday, we’ll be launching a brand new 4 Week FB Booty Challenge - our popular lower body program that utilizes strength training (with a pinch of HIIT & Pilates) to build strength and muscle.

Just so you know what to look forward to over the next couple of months, in April you can expect a 4 Week FB Abs Challenge, and in May we will be launching a new 4 week FB Flex Challenge (our upper body strength program). All will be included with a Plus membership or accessible via a Plus Pass (no membership required).

Speaking of programs, since all of Fitness Blender‘s programs dropped into all access mode on FB Plus recently, have any of you started into any new, older programs that you had been eyeballing for a while?

Let us know what programs you would like to see next! I know that I would like to build a longer duration, three times a week program, and we also need a yoga challenge. Don’t hesitate to share any other things that you would like to see us cover!

I hope this post finds you happy and healthy. Have a great day.

Kelli

Edited