NSVs!!

Today I had a couple of NSV moments while doing this 5/5 HIIT from Daniel: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/challenging-but-quick-total-body-hiit-brutal-at-home-hiit-workout

First I did knee tuck jumps (or thigh slap jumps) at the same pace with Daniel for two full intervals. Enormous progress from my early days when I struggled even with a little bounce between every jump.

Second I managed a couple reps of narrow push-up on my toes! Yes it's just two reps... but to me it's the hardest variation of the push-ups and I never had success in the full version until today. Unironically I think falling in love with yoga has helped improve this area. I've been practicing the transition from chaturanga to upward facing dog without my knees or the top of my feet touching the mat seeing Marina do the same, and have a feeling that's what got me to get over the plateau. Another example highlighting the benefit of cross-training!

I'm very happy seeing how much stronger I've become compared to myself 3 years ago who had no muscles whatsoever.