Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New FREE Workout! Bored Easily HIIT Cardio and Abs

Hi everyone, good morning! Today I’ve got a bodyweight bored easily routine coming your way! 

Bored Easily HIIT Cardio and Abs

This routine is a fun blend of core strengthening and HIIT cardio movements to keep you engaged with the workout the whole way through! I’d choose to do a workout like this when I can sense that my body needs a break from the weights yet I still want to challenge myself with a workout that gets my whole body engaged. 

This routine has us completing 23 exercises at an interval of 40 seconds active and 10 seconds rest with a water break midway through. At the end, there is a quick 2-minute isometrics burnout to fully exhaust both your midsection and full body. The unique thing about this workout is that the warm-up does not stand alone, it’s built into the first few exercises of our bored easily exercises in the workout. We will take the first 5 intervals slowly to get warm. I designed it this way in an effort to save some time and keep things moving efficiently! There will be a regular cool down at the end to stretch out.

There are some exercises in this workout that are higher-impact and call for some jumping but as you’re used to, I will be sharing low-impact modifications so you can still get a fantastic workout in even if you choose not to jump :)

It’s funny — I noticed a theme in the first part of our exercises: Star. Can you guess what some of the exercises might be? 

Your body thanks you in advance for working hard and having fun with this workout! Can’t wait to see you there.

xxErica