Perspiration Pals March 3rd, 2022

hey pals,

how goes your FriYay? a tad rainy here after a week full of sunshine. not bad me thinks.

at my end, i really feel like heading out already to be at home and in my PJs. but have a late meeting, so not yet i guess.

i have been a bit away from here so there might be some catchin up to do for me. but a shoutout to Lynna. been a while haven't see you around -hope all well? pop by to say hello if you see this

workouts: I will be starting day 16 of Fit 3. since i was traveling plus deadline, so started week 3, 3-4 days later than i thought.

fur baby(ies): lil Cookie is adorable as always. a colleague of mine just took in a friend's cat to take care of her for a couple of years. So, i got to see first hand the first settlement week and i think my colleague is going bonkers (rightfully so), being excited and confused and happy all at the same time. I have been spammed with 'spy camera' videos of the lil fur baby, haha. the tribe's growing 🤣 i feel very satisfied to witness all this.

that's about it from me folks. it's going to be first weekend after quite a while with no imminent deadline waiting the next week. so, i plan to take it easy. and you? what plans and activities for weekend? do tell!

have a good one folks..

Edited