HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group March 3rd

Hello beautiful Blenders,

Another week and already another month. How did the week treat you?

We had our Couchsurfer from Argentina. He stayed 3 nights with us and at the beginning I was really afraid to start speaking Spanish and make mistakes but with time it got better with being afraid not necessarily with my Spanish 😜 But I almost understood everything he told and we laughed a lot because of the communication chaos.

And then there was my acro dance class. I know it's getting boring but I'm still so excited about it. And I promise I will keep it down then. We had backwards day. Many of the exercises we did forward we did now backwards. Unfortunately I still don't know how the different moves are called. We did a backward handstand jump. You jump backwards into a handstand and then on your feet. It's a fluid motion so you don't stay in the handstand. Anyway I don't know what the trainers do to support you but it worked well and they said that I jumped so high and well that next time I don't need anymore support and can try it on my own. I'm just so amazed and excited. On the other side I'm not flexible at all. I can jump but I'm far away from doing a split or anything close to it. But I'm ok with that. I'm not 10 anymore 😜

So what is on your agenda today. Workout, rest, recovery. I will check in with me and see what my body likes to do today.

Wishing all that your day just sparkles ✨