My Workout & My Day

Hello and good morning everyone we are officialy over halfway through the week and almost to the weekend and I got a fun weekend planned out for me, what do all of you have planned for the weekend? I'm both curious and execited to know about what all of you ladies are going to be looking forward to this weekend, but enough of that let's move on to those workouts. Yesterday I had a burned core workout with Amanda and my core was feeling it after the fact and I had a total body strength workout with Kellie for today, so now my legs and arms are feeling it after that workout.

I will totally need that active recovery workout for tomorrow to really stretch out all the muscles that I worked the last few days or so, but I don't know what workout I want to do for tomorrow though. It will come to me by the end of the day of what workout I want to do or it will come to me this morning within a couple of hours. Oh before I forget to tell all of you ladies I made dinner last time I posted on here Tuesday I made dinner that night and I made Carnitas also know as pulled pork. We had it on sandwiches three different types of sandwiches, but we all had a sandwich and it was so good and I nailed it the first time making it.