Daily Check-in: Thursday, March 2nd

Hi Blenderz! How goes our Friday Eve?

Let's start with looking at who will be our guest host (ghost) for this weekend and future ones to come!

March 4th & 5th: Lea

March 11th & 12th: Lisette

March 18th & 19th: Inge

March 25th & 26th: Shabnam

April 1st & 2nd: Coby

As always, if you have your eyes set on a certain weekend, just let me or Kim know and we will get you up here! Thank you in advance for volunteering and we look forward to your (g)hosting the weekend check-in!

So, Blendfriendz, what is on the calendar today? I've got some upper body work as planned from Jumpstart. Looks like a solid burn by Amanda via pulses. Can't wait. Sorta, lol. Enjoy whatever is going to light your muscles on fire. Note not setting them on metaphorical fires is perfectly okay as well.

As far as food, I'm never really sure. Do share whatever food you have nomming on!

And finally today, our picture. This one reminds me of our upcoming weekend ghost as it is a dead tree that I pretty much pass by every day. I finally took a picture with our Lea in mind who appreciates the artful beauty in dead trees. It has been here a while so I guess the right gust of wind hasn't taken it down yet.

Alright, FB Fam. I best be on my way to try and get some stuff and things done. Thanks for reading and checking in with me today!!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited