Perspiration Pals 2 March 2023

Hi Pals! Happy little Friday! It’s only 9 a.m. here and I’m already looking forward to seeing my bed again. I think I’m in love with it… All I’d need is a good-quality pillow and it would be the perfect relationship.

I find it really difficult to get up in the morning but it’s my own fault because I know I’d have to be in bed by 10 p.m. the latest but what do I do instead? I keep looking at the clock saying ‘oh, no, I should be in bed’ several times before my head hits the pillow.

I haven’t bored you with my fact finder fragment for a while now so cleaning hair off the bathroom floor (honestly, it’s like having a long-haired pet…) gave me an idea. Here are some fun facts about hair:

1. Each strand of hair can contain traces of 14 different elements (including gold). (We’re all rich.)

2. Hair absorbs oil out of the water, working as a natural sponge!

3. Hair contains information about everything that has been in your bloodstream, such as medicine, drugs, minerals, and vitamins.

4. The amount of weight an entire head of hair can support is equivalent to 2 elephants, or 2 TONS! (talk about strength)

All right, Pals, I need to go now, have an easy day and maybe a good laugh if you can.