Daily Check-in: Wednesday, March 1st

Hello Blendfriendz, and welcome to the half way point of the week and also the first day of March!

So what's your day look like regarding workouts? ..It is a HIIT cardio day for me! I'll be adding on some extra core work as an EC and I think that'll do nicely for today. I hope you find movement that works for you today or challenges you in the best ways.

And what will you be re-fueling with today? I'm thinking sandwiches is the answer for tonight.

Picture for today makes this a #WildflowerWednesday with some Blue toadflax. Although blooms are more of a light purple with a white patch than blue. And it's not exactly related to a true flax. Common names sometimes don't have to make common sense😅 ..Nonsensical common name or not; they are springing up every where and hold the honor of being the larval host plant of the common buckeye, as well as being a nectar source for many bees and butterflies.

Okay, that's all I got for now. I hope we can all enjoy our lemons and pears and chickens on bears for our Wednesdays. Thanks for reading and checking in with me today!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***