Perspiration Pals 1 March 2023

Hello Pals! It’s Wednesday again (which you’ve probably noticed) and unofficially the first day of Spring here in the northern hemisphere. Yes, I’m your walking and talking calendar.

This morning I did Day 10 (would you believe) of Strong 3 but with a little twist. I chose another shorter routine instead of the scheduled one and did the EC too. I still tend you choose the longer routines but then I get strapped for time and always end up doing my signature fast walk to the bus stop. I’ve noticed something that makes me uneasy a little. It started on Monday while working out. Since my shoulders are fine now my body decided to come up with something else to keep my anxiety level at an all-time high. So when doing a bit more strenuous exercise I’ve noticed that my heart rate is faster than it normally is or should be. It’s not scary yet and it doesn’t cause discomfort but it’s odd…

Anyway, I read the EC article too which was about how to fuel cardio versus strength training workouts. What do you usually eat after a workout? Just a snack or a meal? Speaking of eating made me really hungry now but it’s nearly lunch time so fooood.

All right, Pals, have an easy day and eat well.