My Workout & My Day

Hello everyone and welcome we are almost halfway through the week and another month has come and gone once again our whole property is covered in snow and it's just going to keep on snowing over here until Wednesday. Moving on to workouts I had a killer total body workout with Brian and my arms are going to need the rest of today and tomorrow to relax and rest after the slow-tempo strength workout I had for today. What workouts are all of you doing are still doing FB Strong Round 3 or are you trying out the new FB program that's been released already, because whatever you are all doing if there is anyone doing the same program as me and are on week 3 we are workout buddies.

I think that it will be long time before I do this program again because with the way my body has been feeling after the fact on the count of all the soreness from the workouts. I'm thinknig of doing a Pilates program next after I'm all done with doing FB Strong Round 3 because I miss doing Pilates on the lower body, and I want to get back into doing it again and pay it a visit. Because Pilates and strength are probably my two favorite program to do there is other ones that I like to do as well but those are my top two favorite ones that I like and love to do.