Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Workout! Stacked Strength and Cardio Supersets

Hello everyone!

By popular request, I’m bringing you the extended version of a workout format many of you enjoyed! 

Stacked Strength and Cardio Supersets

Today’s release is double the length of this workout, coming in at about 43 minutes, and is ready for you the next time you need a total body day! The format consists of supersets, each with 1 strength and 1 cardio exercise paired back to back. This makes our working intervals long, which is great for building total body endurance. 

Within the workout you’ll see a wide variety of exercises encompassing the upper body, lower body, core, and even some combination moves. Modifications are offered for all high-impact moves. I particularly love a workout like this on busy weeks where I’m able to get less workouts than normal, simply because it packs in everything!

Something else I love about this workout is that it’s easily scalable. It’s a level 3, but could easily scale to a level 4 with added weight and intensity. The level of which you perceive it will be dependent on what you put into it! Regardless, you can expect to feel strong (and sweaty!) by the end of this one. And, if you know me, those are some of my favorite types of workouts! 

Who’s ready to get moving?
Nicole