Daily Check-in: Tuesday, February 28th

Hello, Blenderz. How are you today?

My Monday was kinda of a blunder. Problems everywhere I turned and on top of that, a couple doggos throwing up. I don't think they agreed with something they ate or had a mild reaction to some routine meds. But thankfully nothing serious and they are seeming better today and because of that, so am I. I just feel a little wiped out. Mondaze doesn't ever need to be so dramatic.

But anyway, we have arrived on a new day. A Tuesday that has the breaking buds of a red maple. It's flowering time and the weather seems oddly too warm already which I hope isn't fooling all the plants to poke their heads out. It isn't uncommon to get a surprise freeze in March.

Aside from weather woes, because I know other places are dealing with crazy cold (stay safe and warm!) what is going on? Do you have a workout lined up or craving? .. Jumpstart has an upper body with Brian scheduled, and I don't think I can say no to that! ..Good luck whatever you are doing or not doing today!

And to follow with food? Feel free to share. I'm all no clues over here, but that's nothing new.

Okay, Blendiez. I best be on my way. Thanks for reading and sharing whatever you're up to. I hope you can have a nice day!

#TangoTuesday for our Kim💚💙

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***