My Workout & My Day

Hello everyone and how's my favorite ladies doing on this fine relaxing weekend so far because it's been a interesting weekend for me, because when I came home on Friday it was snowing and the whole property was covered in snow. So that was very interesting for me and it was so nice to see all the beautiful wonderful snow that it jsut filled me with joy and happiness seeing it on our property again. Moving on to workouts I had a core workout with Marina on Friday, lower body strength workout with Kellie yesterday, and I had upper body strength with Kellie again.

So after the workout that I did from yesterday and from today my legs and arms are both a bit shaky from doing them but, after the nice relaxing stretching workout that I'm going to be doing this afternoon with Amanda will feel so nice on the body. After the recovery workout for tomorrow I will be done with the first two weeks of the program and so far I really like the program it will be one of my favorites to do by far, because if you are looking to get a really good burn everyday then this is the program to do.

Because man my arms were shaking halfway through the workout and my arms were feeling it big time, I almost thought my arms weren't going to be able to make it through the burnout round to really tired out the muscles.