Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Plus Workout! Pure Bodyweight Core

Good morning, Fitness Blender! 

Today’s release follows our pure strength AND our awesome Bored–Easily style format – what a perfect combination! Join us here: 

Pure Bodyweight Core

This workout circuit has four main exercises to help strengthen your core: planks, side planks, dead bugs, and bear crawls. Each exercise should be held for 45 seconds, with an extra few seconds to get ready. The last 15 seconds are for resting or transitioning to the next exercise.

We get it - that’s a long time to remain in these core positions! However, there’s a reason for this. You’ll get plenty of time to transition, adjust to each pose, and modify as needed. That feedback was taken directly from our recent 5-Day Challenge workout, and we are always searching for ways to improve upon our workouts. 

By the way, are you an early riser or late night go getter? I’ve been incorporating some 5am workouts into my day and loving how energized I feel afterwards. I filmed this around 4am but mainly felt exhausted and mentally foggy for the remainder of the day - perhaps 4am is too early for me. What has your experience with different workout times been like? 

See you on the other side of the screen! 

- Kayla