Weekend Check-in: February 25th

Why hello there, my Blender Buddies! How goes it on this final Saturday in February? How are you all today?

Me? I'm stressed, blessed, and Hamilton-obsessed! The power-steering went out on one of our vehicles last Monday, and then our mini-van decided to quit on us yesterday. Good times. However, we have wonderful friends who are carting us around to where we need to go, we have food to eat, a home, good health (and hopefully a tow-truck coming today to take one of the vehicles to the shop). Also, there's always a Hamilton song in my head. So really, it's going to be okay! Right? Anybody? Somebody? ;-)

What's on your workout calendar for today? I want to do *something*, just not sure what. Maybe a walk? Maybe some sort of recovery workout?

And we gotta talk food! What's on the menu, folks? I'm going to attempt to make duck fajitas for my guys. Hubby and one of my sons each got a duck on a hunt last fall. Two little ducks are currently sitting in brine in my fridge. But I'm totally grossed out by the blood that has come out in the brine and some other bloody, tendon-y parts. Ew. I think I'll have Hubby carve up the meat! Something vegan for me!

On that gross note, I hope I haven't scared you off and that you come back tomorrow! Or maybe you're not squeamish? There, that's my question: are you squeamish? Feel free to skip!

Can't wait to read you!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***