HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group February 25th

Good Saturday morning! Hope you will enjoy a most wonderful start to your weekend 🙂

It was supposed to be brutally cold this morning here, but it’s actually only -17°C/1.4°F with no windchill factor, so that’s not so bad. I can go for a walk in that temperature, as long as I wear appropriate clothing. Two more days of aiming for 10 000 steps.

I missed yesterday’s goal by 60 steps 🤦‍♀️I was planning to walk in our apartment in the evening, but I fell asleep on the couch and when I woke up, I didn’t think to check my step count, or else I would’ve walked one more time around the apartment to reach 10 000 steps. It’s ok though, we get points even if we miss the daily goal once or twice.

Other than walking, today I plan to do a strength workout, as I only got one in during the week and I miss it. Do you have any workout planned, or will you use this last Saturday of February as a rest day?

Regarding the quote above, I heard someone say it in a post about fitness for women over 40 and it stayed with me. I thought it fit with the current mindset that I am building for myself. I also saw a 70-year old pilates instructor who is extremely fit and that inspired me to keep trying. And there are so many other amazing examples to follow in this group and throughout the FB community. At 48, nothing’s too late.

Edited