Daily Check-in: Friday, February 24th

Hello Blendiez! And how about that Friday?

A Flower Friday with one of my most favorite flowers. I know I do have a lot of favorites, but citrus orange blossoms are something special. I love how they smell and then there is the promise of Spring coming and future fruit. This is from a grapefruit tree I've been protecting all winter. I absolutely love grapefruit and one day vow to have a entire grove of them.

Okay, so how is your day looking workout wise? ..I'm wrapping up the third week of Jumpstart with an intense HIIT and my own EC (thanks to Shabnam for the recommendation!) in the form of a pilates abs and butt routine: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/pilates-abs-and-butt-workout-video

And what of food? Well it's going to be pizza around here! It's the one day of the week where I'm halfway together when it comes to dinner😅

Alright, Blendfriendz, I hope the hours ahead of you go well. Don't forget that we have our Coby taking over the weekend so be sure to check-in with her! ..And I will see you guys right back here on Monday.

Take care for now! See ya!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***