Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Free Workout! 15-Minute Bored Easily Core

Good Morning FB Family!

Today I have the perfect add-on for any workout or active rest day. This workout can be done anywhere and only requires a little space.

15-Minute Bored Easily Core

I designed this workout for those days when you complete a workout and have a little left in the tank, or for those active rest days. I love to keep core workouts like this for my non-lifting days when I want to squeeze in a quick workout. This workout has a variety of exercises that will focus on our abs and core. It is fast-moving with just enough rest with 15 total rounds. We will be using a variety of plank exercises along with other exercises such as half get-ups, stability holds, and a few old-time favorites that will target our obliques, midsection, and overall core strength. Each round is 45 seconds on with 15 seconds of rest. There is no equipment needed.

Remember, like always; we must focus on proper form and engage our core throughout each exercise. With just 15 minutes, this Bored Easily Core Workout is an excellent addition to any fitness routine.

So if you are ready, let's get started!

-Brian