Daily Check-in: Wednesday, February 22nd

Hey Blendfriendz! How are you fairing today? Mostly well I hope! Things are a bit busy over here, but still manageable.

And how about some workouts? ..I'm going a little off script today from jumpstart because I really want to try the new cardio kickboxing and upper body strength from Tasha. I'll maybe pair that with Daniel's express lower body workout and I think I'll have a nice total body combo.

But what about you? I hope any movement you choose makes you feel great!

And how are you pre and re-fueling today, Blenderz? I don't know exact details for myself, but it will be something nurishing.

Picture today is of some Innocence, which is our wildflower for Wednesday. It's another sign that Spring is ready to get the ball rolling. It can be easy to miss this low growing plant except that the browns of winter help it stick out like sore thumbs. Or rather white flowers with succulent looking green leaves.

Alright, Blendiez. That's all I got for now. Thanks for reading and checking in with me today. I hope your day is as good as it can be!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***