Perspiration Pals 22 February 2023

Hello there, Pals! It’s me again. I’ve been substituting for a colleague for the past couple of weeks now (nearly a month) and although it’s not exactly backbreaking it’s quite tiring to be at everybody’s beck and call most of the time. That’s not today’s topic though so let’s crack on with the show.

I started doing Strong 3 on Monday and I really like the fact that you can choose from at least 2 different routines – longer or shorter – depending on what your body needs or how much time you have but there’s also an extra credit challenge which to my surprise is not necessarily a workout routine. Tomorrow, for example, I’m going to read (re-read) Haley’s article about bed time stress reduction. Speaking of articles, there’s another one I found interesting. It’s 5 Ways to Promote Resilience Through Exercise. Point 5 is to find role models of resilience.

I might have asked you this question before because let’s face it, I’ve been hosting P. Pals for nearly 2 years now (oh yes!) and my originality has taken a nosedive recently. Anyway, dear Pals I need to go now. Be good (if you can) and have an easy day. Pals taking a break from checking in, we miss you.

Edited