Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Workout! Lower Body Circuits: Strength, Cardio, and Burnout Rounds

Good morning FB Family!

Are you in search of a fun, sweaty lower body workout? Today’s workout release has a bit of everything for a comprehensive leg day routine:

Lower Body Circuits: Strength, Cardio, and Burnout Rounds

Each of the three main circuits includes complementary weighted strength exercises, bodyweight tempo moves, and cardio/plyometric exercises to target most of the muscles in your lower body and challenge your heartrate to acclimate to different intensities. Pick up your heavy (for you) weights, focus on moving through a full range of motion with distinct variations in tempo, and aim for a moderate but consistent effort during the cardio exercises and 60-second burnout rounds.

I filmed this workout the day after I completed a long run — do not make this same mistake. My legs were feeling quite toasty afterwards and the sweat was out of control. At one point I was guessing about what was written on the whiteboard because there was too much sweat in my eyes to see straight. You’re lucky I guessed correctly — it could have been worse, haha. I also recommend completing this workout as a standalone routine so that you can really push your weight selections for the weighted exercises and choose the most challenging exercise progressions (for you) for the tempo and cardio exercises.

Let us know what you think of this workout in the comment section below. Could we have completed another circuit and burnout round? Another bodyweight finisher? A burpee variation?

See you on the screen!

-Tasha