Daily Check-in: Tuesday, February 21st

Hello everyone!

How are you today? I'm kinda tired after navigating a pretty hectic Monday, but I am ready for today. Well, more so after a few sips of coffee.

Anyway, how are the workouts going? Or maybe a rest day is in order? ..I have a thirty minute Kelli cardio on schedule, but then I'm going to follow that with some relaxing and gentle yoga with Marina. Should be nice! Good luck with your movement or non-movement today!

And then how about some food? I had turkey enchiladas last night and that was pretty good. Just not sure where to go from there. It's all just thoughts for now. I've got a some hours to figure out how to get it from the mind to the plate.

As for our photo today, the signs of Spring are starting to show with these Short-leaf Viburnums in bloom. They have clusters of light pink flowers and a delicate smell. Hydro is there to make it a two for Tuesday with himself amongst the flowers.

That's all from me for now! I hope you can have a cooperative day!

And to Kim, #TangoTuesday💚💚

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***