Returning to FB and enjoying so many great new videos!

During the pandemic, my partner and I worked out with Fitness Blender nearly every day and it was a huge part of what helped me to take care of my mental health. However, things started to open back up and our social lives got busier. This past summer we mostly exercised through outdoor activities and cycling, which was really fun! However, I’ve really been missing having more regular and focused training, and in the past few weeks we’ve made it a priority to come back to FB for at least two workouts per week. It makes me want to exercise more frequently, especially with so many awesome new videos. I am so happy with the new trainers and video styles (a recent favourite is this one with Kayla: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/fitness-blender-5-day-challenge-day-3-bodyweight-core-and-hiit-cardio-core-strength-with-a-brief). It’s so exciting to see FB grow and expand, and the more I work out, the more motivated I am to continue!

Have any of you taken a long break before? What did you enjoy most upon returning to Fitness Blender? And do you have any favourite videos from the past few months?