Perspiration Pals Feb 19, 2023

Hello Ppals,

The sun is happy as it has a day named after it and I hope this day finds you happy as well.

Right now I am happily relaxing with my coffee and oatmeal and getting ready to start my day.

Shortly I am going to help with family faith formation. No teaching today as it is our outreach day. We are doing a project for the homeless shelter. This is exciting for me since I also help coordinate my church's monthly meal at the shelter. I am also going to shelter later today to help with our meal. I like it when my different activities connect.

In between my two activities I hope to do day 11 of my routine which is a upper body workout with Tasha. Tasha is always so cheerful as she tortures us with hard exercises.

I am excited about the new improvements to FB Plus. I have many programs but I counted 10 that I don't have so soon I will be able to try them all. I am looking at you flex, booty and abs1. Of course I also want to do Jumpstart and Strong 3.

So now I'd like to hear how you are all doing. If you are cooking delicious food for dinner let me know as I haven't decided what will I'll have for dinner.