HKS (Healthy Kind Support) Accountability Group February 19th 😊

hey there folks,

sorry for a little delayed start to the thread. I was working and then predictably so, got lost in a cleaning spree of the apartment 😅

anywho, welcome to another Sunday edition of our HKS thread. for today's quote i chose this: 'start where you are, use what you have and do what you can'. I instantly related to this as it allows me to acknowledge my starting point (which can and is different to others) and still lets me be grateful and hopeful for what i can do. and your thoughts on this?

i have day 10 of Fit 3 for this evening- a HIIT core workout. i managed to get up a bit later than usual so feel well rested to tackle this longish workout in the evening, despite being a bit sore from yesterday.

other than that, i have a mammoth week of work and deadlines coming up, so i am going to follow the quote: do whatever best i can! :) now, over to you pals.

we welcome everyone in these threads, old pals and new, so feel free to pop by to come say hello, or more. thank you for checking in with me. and wish you all a good week ahead.