Weekend Check-In: Sat, Feb 18th

This is it.....

Beware!! Hide!! Start trembling!!!

SHE...is here!

Your most nosiest ghost, the one with the torturous questions, in short: INGE😬

Yep, it's me and my oh my have I already had a chaotic day. And we're only halfway!! It actually started yesterday evening, Yuna is coming home for her uni-break and last night she told me she was having a sore throat, was coughing and had problems swallowing. Typical angina problem. So this morning we picked her up at the station at the crack of dawn and after making a hasty appointment at the doctors, went to have her checked: Angina indeed. And of course, our pharmacist chose today of all days to move to another place in town. And since everything here in La Douce France is miles apart, I had to drive to another town to get some meds. Woot woot as Coby would say!!

Anyways, enough of that, let's get to the business of the day shall we?

So hit me with workouts. Are you doing any, are you hiitting, kicking, boxing, kickboxing? Or are you walking, dancing, folding, flowing? Or heck, maybe you're just doing like me: nothing at all. Which suits me fine after this morning. My busiest moment of this afternoon will be the dishes I'll be doing right after this check-in and then I'll check out for the day.😂

And what about food? Thankfully hubs is ze chef here in ze houze and if I'm to believe the gossip, we're having some nice wokdish with gamba's, chinese veggies and rice. What about you ladies, are you lucky too in the cooking hubs department? Or do you have to come up with something yourself? Please do share!!

And now for my monthly torture... the question:

If you had a warning label, what would yours say?

Mine would be: 'Beware, sarcasm ahead!'

I'm a rather sarcastic person, in fact we all are here at home and I adore people that have the same tic. Not everybody likes it, but well, though sh*t, that's who I am, take it or leave it.

As always, feel absolutely free to simply ignore my question and just do a usual check-in. I'm sure I can roll myself of my sofa to crawl to my computer to come and peek at what you've written.

Finally, no picture today, I'm saving that one for tomorrow. I've been working on a secret crochet project that I want to share with you tomorrow. Nothing big or special, let's say it's to do with FB.

That's all for me ladies, thanks for reading and 'read' you later.

Have a wonderful day!!🥰

Edited