HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group February 18th

Good Saturday morning Blendfriends!

After a rough week of not sleeping through the night, I finally managed it last night. I think I was simply exhausted, after a stressful week at work and from lack of sleep. I fell asleep before 8pm last night and woke up at 5am this morning.

Now on to this day and weekend. Do you have any workout or physical activity planned for today? I plan to do a strength and a stretching workout from the challenge at work, as well as a meditation. I found that meditating was more difficult last week, with the stress of training my colleague. Training should be done by the end of next week.

There’s two weeks to go in the challenge and I’m still leading in points. And I’m excited about the announcement from Fitness Blender that all purchasable programs will become part of the FB Plus subscription, and other changes they’ll bring to the website. I’m happy to be enjoying fitness and finding consistency again and I’m looking forward to getting back to FB workouts in March.

This week, the mini challenge at work was to start the day with a daily positive affirmation. So I leave you with the one that I chose for today: I am strong, I am capable, I will achieve my goals. And so are you, and so will you.

Have a wonderful day everyone.

Edited