My Workout & My Day

Good early morning everyone from where I'm at it's a frosty start off to the day but I'm hoping for it to warm up a lot today and also for tomorrow as well. How is everyone's week going so far because we are almost to Friday and then we can all look forward to the weekend where we will either be relaxing for some of us, other we will be doing something fun with the family. Let's move on to workouts, the workouts for me this week and weekend have just been kicking my butt to where I'm completely out of breath by the end of the workout, but also I'm already on week 2 of the program FB Strong RD 3 and I love it so far.

It really helps with buidling those muscles a lot more by allowing you to weight less or more weight on the exercises that you are doing with a certain trainer, because I'm noticting of how much my body has been shaping up in just the past year. It's been allow me to fit into a lot more and more of my clothes easier and better and this rate I'll be able to wear the pants that used to fit me a long time ago.