Daily Check-in: Wednesday, February 15th

Howdy there, Blenderinos!

How's it goin today, guys? How's life treatin ya?

I hope it's goin ok!

I'm tired today. It's also really gross weather-wise, which doesn't help with the tiredness. It's rainy and windy; and it makes me just wanna sleep! But ya know. Things and stuff need done.

Including workouts! What workouts do you have in store for today, Blenderz?

So I think it was Shelly Tee who had mentioned doing Amanda's upper body w/pulses routine recently--and it reminded me that that workout exists! So I did that yesterday; and holy frijole did it kick my butt. I lifted exceedingly light for me, and it still just killed. My upper body is quite sore today! So Shelly thank you for the inadvertent workout reminder, and I blame you for my DOMs today 😉😆.

As for today's workout, however, I need some core work! I think I'll do something with the Physioball. Daniel's got a few selections in that department; so I'll be headed that direction during workout time.

As for what's on the menu for today?

I have some cooked chickpeas in the fridge to use up. Might make some kind of 'fritter' with them and have it on a sammie.

Finally, another bird pic! (Sense this week's theme? You know I like themes. And birds. So, ya know. 'Bird theme.') A grumpy male Evening Grosbeak. I think they're so cool looking with their contrasting bright yellow and black coloration. We've had them visiting our feeders a ton this winter, and I'm lovin it.

Ok I think that's more than enough outta me today.

Thank you all for checking in with me, and have a great day!

Take care, Blendfriendz!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited