Daily Check-in: Tuesday, February 14th

Hello, Blendfriendz!

How are you today?

Happy Valentine's Day to you all!

I'll admit I'm not big on the Valentine's day thing. All the love and romance and chocolate and flowers. Not really my thing. Could be because I'm about as romantic as a door knob.

Nevertheless, if you're celebrating; I hope you have a wonderful time, and enjoy it!

Other than that, I got some every day stuff to get to; including workouts!

So what do your workouts look like for today, Blendiez?

Well I ended up doing a lower body routine yesterday instead of the upper body I originally intended. This why I freewheel workouts so much--I change my mind too often. So yesterday I did Kelli's "workout with me" lower body routine. Today I will do upper body work. Perhaps kickboxing with core?

And what's on the menu for today, Blenderz?

Uh....I've got coffee. And that's about all I got so far.

Finally a pic! Remember this guy? The Pileated Woodpecker? Not only is this guy absolutely huge, but did you know these woodpeckers mate for life? And both the male and female incubate eggs, and raise the young? Aww. Talk about romantic. (See? even birds do romance better than me.)

Ok that's enough from me today.

Thank you all for checking in with me, and have a great day!

Take care, Blendfriendz!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited