HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group February 14th ❤️♥️💗💖

Good Valentine’s Day Tuesday!

I chose the quote above to go with this holiday, but as well to act as a reminder that loving and caring for myself is most important. And that chocolate is most important too 😉

I’m really proud of how after Super Bowl Sunday, when I ate well beyond the caloric range I set for myself, I went right back to eating well yesterday. I did not let all that I ate on Sunday trigger me into overeating for days. I think that is part of developing a healthy relationship with food, being able to enjoy events and gatherings centred around it, and then going back to eating healthy the next day. That’s one way to show that I love and care for myself.

How will you show yourself all the love today? I will continue the challenge at work, still leading in points. I will be doing a strength workout today. And do you do anything special with a loved one on Valentine’s Day? David and I will keep it simple and enjoy a walk on what is supposed to be a sunny day, a nice homemade meal for supper, and cuddling up together on the couch to watch series in the evening. And eat chocolate 🍫😋

For those who celebrate this day, and those who don’t, have a wonderful Tuesday! 🙂❤️