Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New FB Plus Workout: Bored Easily Arms and Abs

Good morning lovely people!! Today I am bringing you an efficient arms and abs workout!

Bored Easily Arms and Abs

In true bored easily fashion this workout flew by for me, left my arms and core feeling well-worked, and I got it done in less than 30 minutes! It’s always a great accomplishment when I can make all those pieces happen at once :) 

The variables that make this workout so efficient and effective are the short rest breaks (10 seconds between each exercise), not repeating any exercises, and not having to think much about swapping out weights. We travel through 24 different exercises total; your warm-up is built in as the first 5 exercises with no weights, then we grab the weights and focus on the shoulders and biceps before a water break. In the second half of the exercises, we focus on the core and triceps. A cool-down is included at the end. I also have modifications that I share with you for the core exercises, but your default modification for the arm exercises is to lift lighter weights. 

I intentionally grouped the exercises in two ways. First, I wanted to keep the same muscle group working back-to-back so you could really feel that burn in a short amount of time. Secondly, I grouped the exercises so you can use roughly the same weight in the exercises of the first half and then one set of weights in the second half. This will allow you to use your short rest breaks solely to transition to the next exercise. We move quickly! 

I hope this workout can check all the boxes for you as it did for me! 

Also curious to know — do you like when the warm-up is infused into the workout itself or do you prefer a stand-alone warm-up? 

See you in the workout, my friends!

xxErica