Perspiration Pals February 10th, 2023

hey there folks,

hello from a snowy/rainy day out here. it's not that cold though, just rainy or icy.

a slow day today -office admin has organised a 'surprise' party for all of us this afternoon. first of it's kind and not sure what's planned but we all are happy to have this lil break! because of this, since morning i feel like the weekend's already here.

as i was mentally toasted yesterday, i got back home and picked a LB strength and add-on HIIT routine. it felt really good to have 'workout complete' :)

fur baby's: this week's been so weird really. turns out the cat sitter was actually stealing cat food (+ other things? i would never know), and really some other unsettling things i discovered about her stay at my place. now, she is unwilling to even have a conversation. i am just glad lil fur baby is okay. now, i need to search for someone again, hopefully 'trustworthy'.

I will have a somewhat working weekend, but i am glad for this evening. hopefully i can motivate myself to get in a workout too. that's about it from me pals. how's it going on your end? any plans for the weekend? let us know!

wish y'all a weekend of your kind. thank you for checking in with me today.