Workout complete + new trainer tomorrow!

Hello FB Family! How is everyone doing today?

I'm feeling good this morning as I followed through with my personal goal of getting my workout done early. Does anyone else feel super productive when they get a great workout in before their day starts? It always feels like I’ve got a jumpstart advantage on the rest of the day.

Today I did a morning yoga workout with Aly (free), and then a total body strength routine with Kayla (Plus) - I highly recommend both or even the combination. I’m trying to add more strength training into my routine, which is going well. I’m really new to yoga and excited to be learning something that makes me feel like a beginner all over again.

Tomorrow we’ve got something exciting going on - we’ll be introducing a new Certified Personal Trainer on FB Plus! Erica is really fun to workout with and she builds dynamic, creative workouts - I think you all will really like her. Watch for that new workout tomorrow and be sure to give her a warm welcome.

Wishing you all a good day and a happy workout complete 🙂 Kelli

PS I’ve included a picture of Daniel gathering maple sap - we have been eating our own syrup this year and it’s delicious!

Edited