Daily Check-in: Thursday, February 9th

Hello, Blendfriendz!

How are you all doing today?

It's Thursday--so that means it's time to talk ghosting! Here's our current lineup:

February 11th & 12th: Karen

February 18th & 19th: Inge

February 25th & 26th: Coby

March 4th & 5th: Lea

Thank you all for volunteering! And as always, if you're interested in guest hosting any weekend after March 4th & 5th, just let me or Raven know, and we'll get ya scheduled in--and thank you!

Alrighty, Blendiez: let's do this check-in!

What's happenin for workouts today?

I think I need some good lower body work today. Might do Tasha's 66 minute lower body killer. I love that one!

And what about some good food going on today?

Not sure! I haven't thought that far ahead yet! lol

And finally: a pic! This a sun pillar! Isn't cool? Sun pillars occur when sunlight reflects off of falling ice crystals. I see them more in the winter during sunrises, and occasionally sunsets. I think they're neat!

Ok, I think that's enough from me today!

Thank you all for checking in with me, and I hope you have a great day!

Take care, Blendfriendz!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited