Posted in: FB Team / Announcements

New Journal Prompt for Boosting Your Body Image

One of my favorite things about humans is that we are so capable of adaptation and change. As a therapist, I have seen this time and again in work I do with folks struggling with some aspect of their mental health. 

It’s my experience that folks are really good with setting goals for changing their behaviors, but struggle to think of ways to set goals to change their mindset. Specifically, when we hope to work on adapting our body image toward a mindset that helps with our internal dialogue and fosters behaviors that promote our wellbeing, people often seem at a loss. After all, how do you change your thought processes?

That is exactly what these journal prompts are designed to help out with. This is a jumping off point for working on your personal body image. It offers several reflective prompts that can get you thinking about your body image as well as behaviors that you can engage in to facilitate positive changes. 

Journal Prompts for Boosting Your Personal Body Image

So, give this a try and let us know in the comments below what you hope to work on!