Perspiration Pals 8 February 2023

Hello there, Pals! How are you? It’s me again. I wanted to find some interesting facts for you but as a major procrastinator I spent my evening watching TV shows and cat videos. Cat videos are the funniest things you can find on the internet and nobody can change my opinion. I forgot that was wearing mascara while I cried laughing and when I looked in the mirror, I saw the joker. Or a panda. No, pandas are cute. The joker.

That’s not what I wanted to talk about today and since I don’t have any interesting facts I’ll just improvise. I’m doing the last couple of days of the Complete program which I couldn’t finish because of my shoulder injury. The left one. It’s the right one that hurts now. (It probably felt ignored and dismissed.) Anyway, I scheduled an upper-body Brian routine thinking it won’t be too tough. Well, Brian, washing my hair hasn’t been this funny before. Not fun, funny. I like sneakily tough routines so I gave Brian an A this morning. Have you ever underestimated routines before? If yes, which ones?

It's molasses/black treacle bar today, by the way. I’ve never had treacle bars before but I’m open to trying delicious treats.

All right, Pals, duty calls, have an easy day.