Moh’s Surgery and No Exercise

Anyone reading this ever experience Moh’s Surgery? I’m not quite 2 weeks postoperative and I’m starting to go a little nuts. 10 stitches in my forehead. I’m now learning I got lucky as it could have been worse.

I was instructed not to lift heavy, get sweaty, etc for many reasons. Consequently I feel enormous, gross, not at all myself and my sleep is terrible. I’m craving a workout soooooo bad.

My new mantra going forward will no longer be “I HAVE TO workout.” It will now be “I GET TO Workout.” Hallelujah. Friday these stitches are out of my head and I’m going to be so happy!

Appreciate your health, what you are able to do. Thank goodness for FB as I was able to use their comprehensive library of free and plus videos to put together a low key resistance band workout for my lower body so I could at least get my LB working. I already have an UB, but not being able to break a sweat, get heart rate up, etc, has been very challenging and depressing.

Anyone else out there who has experienced Moh’s? I’m curious how the healing process was after the sutures were removed. Crazy! Saturday morning, if allowed, I’m knocking it out of the ballpark!