Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Workout! Bodyweight Lower Body HIIT With Glute Burnout

Hey Blender Fam,

I have two absolute favorite types of workouts: anything lower body focused… and HIIT! If you’re anything like me, you’re going to love today’s workout release:

Bodyweight Lower Body HIIT with Glute Burnout

This is one of those workouts that pushes you and fatigues you, yet somehow still leaves you feeling energized and accomplished (don’t ask me how this is possible). In my opinion, these are some of the best elements to have! I never want anyone to walk away from one of my workouts feeling completely wiped out. We have a life to carry on with!

For the workout itself, we have a tabata-style format. Each pair of exercises you come across will have one non-impact lower body exercise and one high-impact lower body exercise. Switching between low and high impact helps us stay in control without letting the fatigue build so high that we lose our form. At the end, we finish with a 4 minute glute burnout for a little spice!

This is a quick, sweaty, and FUN way to build overall muscular and cardiovascular endurance. 

In the write-up, I’ve included options for an extended cooldown and recovery day - which may be helpful after this!

Who’s joining me?
Nicole