Motivation on cue

Happy Tuesday Lovelies!

You have to be consistent with your mindset as well as your workouts. Tell yourself, I'm doing this for me. Giving myself a better lifestyle. Making myself stronger inside and out. I'm taking care of me. I call peace, not war.

Did you know lifting weights strengthens bone mass. I was told by my dentist, after questioning a knot on my lower jaw, that any constant pressure on bones increases it mass. In my cases created a bone spur from clenching my teeth. So if your at risk for osteoporosis, lifting just might be your answer. Please check with your doctor first.

Looks like I have a short cardio and a short yoga stretch workout. I'm suppose to attempt a backbend. Probably not gonna happen today but there's no better way to encourage me than to give me something I can't do. I'll be flipping backwards and doing pigeon pose this time next week 🤣🤪 Seriously, this time next year 😉

Meals today will be some granola and rice milk and applesauce (side) for Breakfast and veggie spaghetti for dinner. I puree the sauce so the kids don't know.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Rise Strong!

❤️2U