HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group February 6

Hello Blendfriends, welcome to the start of another week. My thought for today is one that I hope you've heard a lot on here :

Thank you for showing up for yourself. (Kelli Segars)

It's still February, and here, the ground is well-hidden under a couple feet of snow, so, as happens pretty much every year, I looked out the window into the cloudy sky and gentle snowfall to ask myself, do I really want to go to the Seedy Weekend event? I can kind of tell how a year is going by whether or not I kick my own derrière to go out and chat with the semenciers and come home with little packets of dreams. This year, I almost didn't. The Arctic cold of Saturday was a no-go, and I was on a negative momentum. But I made an effort, and I went, and I quite enjoyed it. This time I asked the folks at the booths "what have you got that I should plant that I might not think of myself?", and as a result I have seeds for "Jimmy Nardello" sweet peppers and other intriguing discoveries.

So you can probably see me coming -- this heart-warming, once-a-year event felt, on an annual scale, a lot like a day when I really don't want to work out, but steel myself and do it, and end up loving the workout. I did the right thing, I showed up for myself, and it felt great. How are you showing up for yourself today?