Daily Check-in: Monday, February 6th

Hello, Blendfriendz!

How are you all doing today? How was your weekend?

I hope it was grand, and I hope you checked in with our lovely and wonderful Shabnam! Shabnam: thank you as always for ghosting! And of course: a massive thank you to the fantastic Miss Raven for hosting the past two weeks as well!

Alrighty then, Blenderz; let's get to this check-in, eh?

What's happenin on the workout front for you today?

Starting a new program or challenge? Or maybe just free wheelin' it?

I'm the latter! Playin it by ear and seein what I wanna do each day. For today, I know I wanna hit the weights. Not sure if I want an upper or lower body routine tho! We'll see what inspiration strikes when it's time to actually workout this afternoon.

And what's on the menu for today, Blendiez?

Not sure as of yet. I'm still in coffee mode.

Finally: a pic. This is for Miss Raven today. We had a gorgeous sun dog right over Bubba and Tango's tree the other day. Sun dogs always make me think of Raven and her beautiful boy Cobalt. I initially learned what a sun dog was from these very check-ins: from Raven herself! Before that, I had no idea what they were. And since I only ever see them is the most blue skies--or Cobalt blue---it makes me think of her beloved furbaby too. So Raven; this one's for you today. 💙

Ok, I think that's enough from me today!

Thank you all for checking in with me, and I hope you have a great day!

Take care, Blendfriendz!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited