Weekend Check-In: Sun, February 5

Good whatever time you're reading this beautiful Blendfriends!

You're at a small corner of this community called Daily Check-Ins, hosted by Kim and Raven and ghosted(guest host) by volunteers(yes, it could be you🙂).

Sunday here with no sun! It's been raining all night and still coming down and I'm loving it! I'm also loving my ☕

How are you? I hope not bad, better, OK, good, awesome! Any of those answers are OK! Why? Because we all have been in bad situations (or good ones) and nothing is permanent! Well, some stuff are but there's "dealing with it" and I hope you're dealing with it at best you could.

At least maybe you could smile at my photo for today. I saw this on Facebook and it made me laugh😂. So, I'm sharing it, maybe it could bring a smile on your face too. How many pets you have at home? Are you planning to adopt more? Is your partner OK with that?

Alright let's get to the main questions now: workouts and foods! I'm resting today as for the last day of the 3rd week of Strong 3. Foods will be cooked by hubs and it's bbq chicken. But, what about you? Please share yours if you'd like to. I know some of you are starting the brand new program tomorrow which is out today. Good luck on that and best luck to all of you on whatever challenge, program, freestyling you're doing. Just enjoy and have fun with it and of course listen to your bodies.

That's about it for me. I'm ready to read you and chat with you all soon. Thank you so much for checking in with me this weekend! Our amazing host, Kim will be back to do some awesome "ChecKim"s for us. Have a beautiful Sunday everyone💛

Edited