Perspiration Pals Sunday Feb 5, 2023💪🐈🍓

Happy Sunday Ppals!

I finished the flex challenge Saturday and I enjoyed picking out FB workouts for days better upper body so much that I am making my own flex routine. I have made 1 and 2 week routines before but this is my first 4 week routine. I included upper body strength, low impact cardio, yoga, a pinch of Pilates and stretching. I am starting Monday so I have one more day to tweak it before I press finish and launch.

In other news I went to a pot luck Saturday night. I brought brown butter chocolate chip cookies. Other folks brought, 4 cheese mac n cheese, Indian food and a broccoli salad. Food was great and so was the conversation.

Yesterday it was sunny but cold so I stayed inside and did laundry and read through my lesson for faith formation. Today it is supposed to get up to 50 F so I will get outside for a walk.

The Snoopy meme shows the exercises I included in my new routine. Ok probably none of Snoopy's exercises are in my routine but at least one workout from each of FB's trainers is.

I am curious if any of you have made a workout routine. What was it like and how did it go?

I would also like to know how your weekend is going. What fun things have you been up to. Please share.🤗

Edited