Weekend Check-in: Sat, February 4

Hi, hey, hello my beautiful Blendfriends!

I hope you've started your weekend okish or even awesomely! How's it going in part of your world? Let's(we have to) keep it weather wise, otherwise the whole check-in will turn in to a horror, rated R, violent, apocalypse movies!😂 (sorry, not funny I know). Most places are very cold this winter! Last night my son told me the windows in his apartment had ice on it from inside!! We have gotten colder here too but nothing compared to other places!

Alright, let's get to pictures, workouts and foods. My photo is from our front door and showing a showy pink rose my hubs planted years ago. Once in a while it blooms with one of two flowers. Lovely😍

I wanted to congratulate the Strong team here for #programcomplete🎉🎆. Great job guys! What about all others? Are you guys moving in a FB way or any other fashion? I, myself have couple of choices of stretching videos that I'm looking forward to doing them soon after the coffee kicks in. But what about you guys?

Foods, as much as they are one of the most important part of this journey, I'm not sure what it would be for us. I'm craving a traditional Persian beef stew and white rice but undecided on which one? Are you guys cooking today? Maybe baking, maybe a big pot of hot soup is involved perhaps?

I have a question for you guys! What is the most important quality you want to see in a close friend? For me, it would be honesty. Please feel free to skip the question of course.

That's all from me for now. I'll catch up with you guys down below and can't wait to read y'all💛

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited