Perspiration Pals February 3rd, 2023

hey folks,

how is it going on this FriYay? It is a bright sunny day out here. still cold but good to be able to see the sky.

I returned back from Sweden from a project meeting, post midnight yesterday and back to work this morning. honestly, can't wait to go home and chill this evening. but i met several new people, most of them working on really cool things (all related to public health & welfare systems), inspiring partners in my project. i also found a senior mentor for me in the network. pretty sure i have a girl crush 😇

this morning my boss used an AI tool (MidJourney) to create a cartoon version of me + "a cat +driving for the first time". the results were hilarious 🤣 i would recommend checking this out it's so much fun. we are part of a network of professors developing teaching material that helps integrate AI better into learning. for example, ChatGPT this week cleared medical exam in US. so it's easy for our students to bring out an essay from there. our idea is to make it inclusive and students more critical. Well, this is no excuse for playing with AI tools at work 😁

anywho, sorry about a super nerdy post. i am kinda excited about these things and have slept very little, so there. any of you tried these tools yet? or have an opinion on these? would love to know what you think :)

fur baby has done really well in my absence and she got her favorite treat and loads of cuddles on my return 💜

that's about it from me folks. what's left is some adulting tasks for the day. over to you now. take care and hope you all have a great weekend ahead, whether slow or active. thank you for checking in with me.

Edited