Daily Check-in: Friday, February 3rd

Good whatever time your eyes read this, Blendiez!

And how about that Friday? A Flower Friday at that with this--wilted but I'm still here--Yellow Jessamine. These flowers are from a vine that tends to hang out on the tops of trees, but you know when to look for them when you A; see fallen flowers on the ground and B; smell a faint and delicate baby power scent in the air.

Alright, so workouts and food. Let's discuss and dive in, Blenderz. Strong 3 is nearly done for myself. It's a lower body day and I am gravitating toward the kickboxing and lower body strength option, but what about you buddies? What did you pick? And how about nearing the end of Strong 3? I personally felt challenged, but also so doable. Loved it! And going forward from here, I feel like checking out the Jumpstart program on Monday.

And wherever you are on your fitness journey, I hope you do what you need to do to feel good today, be it rest, something light, or sweaty. Do what works for you.

Okay everybody, I believe that's about all it from me. It's been another great couple weeks being your host. And I thank you once again and as always for being here along with me.

Looking forward, do make sure to check in with our sunshiney Shabnam over the weekend and then our fantastic Kim of Kims returns to hosting come Monday time!

Have and hopes for a good day, Blenderz. I'll see you around!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited