HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group February 2nd πŸ“¦

Hello everyone.

β€œFeeling lost, crazy and desperate belongs to a good life as much as optimism, certainty and reason.” - Alain de Botton

Keeping this short as I have too many things to do. I have been feeling sick - some days worse, some days a little - so I'm behind on certain chores. I have been outside very little this week. Covid test was negative.

I finished Center yesterday, 1 day "late". Doing a 30-day yoga series for the 3rd time around hasn't made a big difference in my mental or physical health, as far as I can see. I was already doing yoga most days, so it wasn't like I was starting from scratch. It has probably improved/maintained my UB strength as there were many downward dogs, planks and roll downs. The last two days of the series I noticed I could (for some reason) shift from downward dog to low lunge without having to step my leg forward halfway, having to pull it forward with my hand. I could get my foot towards the front of the mat in one movement. Which was nice! And I'm proud I have been showing up for these practices and committing to it. It was interesting to do a new practice each day. There was also frustration every now and then, which I tried to view as a learning process (I am a perfectionist).

What have you been doing in terms of exercise? Been outside for a walk, or is the weather bad and your motivation low? Maybe you're feeling under the weather or you're coping with recurring health issues. I'm sure you are doing your best whatever your current situation. 🌼

Anything fancy to eat? I'll be eating pizza tonight - one of those healthier pizza bases with vegetables, which I'm planning to top with seafood, mushrooms and some cheese.

PS I did a sleep meditation last night right before bed. I felt really good, even safe in my own body (this is hard for me). Felt so relaxed I thought I'd be asleep in no time. But after turning off the video, the feeling disappeared and I had trouble getting to sleep... 😣 Might need to practice this every night.

Wishing you a healthy and non-frustrating day. Picture of Tep my cat BFF. There was an empty box, and well, cats and boxes... πŸˆβ€β¬›β€πŸ“¦

Edited