Daily Check-in: Thursday, February 2nd

Hi there, Blenderbudz!

And how about this Groundhog day Friday Eve that we have on deck? I suppose we should get right to the ghosting (guest hosting) schedule before we dive into the check-in stuff and things:

February 4th & 5th: Shabnam

February 11th & 12th: Karen

February 18th & 19th: Inge

February 25th & 26th: Coby

March 4th & 5th: Lea

As always, if you have your eye and heart set on a weekend that you would like to guest host (ghost), feel all the free to let me or Kim know and we will certainly have you up here. We look forward to any new or returning volunteers! Thanks in advance!

Okay, so now let's get to movement details, be it by mouth with food or by body with workouts. The last week of Strong 3 continues for me with an upper body routine. Once again, I'm picking Tasha. But what about you? Good luck and hopefully enjoy the challenge.

Picture today is of an Eastern Red Cedar tree. But this one in particular is a male. Note the crazy amount of yellowish-brown flowers at the ends of all the leaves. Females will have bluish green flowers. Both bloom around this time of year, but the male trees have all the pollen and can start a "cedar fever" affecting anyone sensitive to the pollen and simply raining yellow dust on everything.

Okay, I'm off for now. Thanks again for reading and checking in with me today. Best wishes for a good day ahead, Blenderz!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited